Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sorry if I didn't put up any new articles for a long time !!!!!


Dear friends,

        I am really sorry that I didn't post any thing for a long time .  I was quite busy with the university because I am planing to go to a university else where and I had some paper work to do on the other hand I was helping my friend with his project actually I am waiting for him in a coffee house with my friend iBaya, iNadia and iAhmed so we can continue writing his work plan . I am planing to add new articles in the near future. Therefor I am asking you to be patient because new stuff will eventually come up and I hope that you will add any comments to my articles and send me emails for any request you want to add or anything that will make my blog go to an extra level . 

Thank you guys and I hope that you like my Blog 
sincerely 
Oussema Djemaa

( Don't forget to go on this link and check my english grammar book, it is on iBooks, it is only 0.99cents https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/book/english-for-everyone/id1081735720?mt=11 and for Kindle https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CBGKE42 )